Open as PDF
Console.NET Installation & User Guide
• To disable the particular DN from being able to log into Console.NET, check this
Note: By default, any extension (DN) with a blank password will automatically
be disabled from logging in. By selecting "Disable Access", the password for
that DN will be deleted after clicking on the "Save" button.
• This is a non-editable field that allows you to select a user extension you wish to
edit or configure. Click on the drop down arrow located on the right side of the
field and select the appropriate extension from the list.
• This is a mandatory field when a new extension is created. This field will
automatically populate with the names as programmed on the telephones.
• Last name or Initial can be stored here but is not required. When a name is
stored in this field, Console.NET will display and sort the extension using the last
name then first name order
• If you want to display names by order of first name but you also want the
last name or initial displayed, enter the first and last name in the First
• Unlike the seven character limit of the telephone system, Console.NET
allows up to 14 characters combining first & last name including spaces.