Open as PDF
Caller ID operation
View dialing options
Although the incoming caller ID log entries have 10 digits (the area code plus
the seven-digit number), in some areas, you may need to dial only the seven
digits, 1 plus the seven digits, or 1 plus the area code plus the seven digits. You
can change and store the number of digits that you dial in the caller ID log.
While reviewing the caller ID log, press # (pound key)
repeatedly to show different dialing options for local
and long distance numbers before dialing or saving
the telephone number in the directory.
Press 1 repeatedly if you need to add or remove 1
in front of the telephone number before dialing or
saving it in the directory.
When the number is in the correct format for
dialing, press PHONE/FLASH or /SPEA�ERSPEA�ER on
the handset, or /SPEA�ER on the telephone base to call the number.
To save the number to the directory, see Save a caller ID log entry to the
directory on the next page.
Dial a caller ID log entry
1. When in the caller ID log, press qCID or pDIR to browse.
2. Press PHONE/FLASH or /SPEA�ERSPEA�ER on the handset, or /SPEA�ER on
the telephone base to dial the displayed entry.
Delete caller ID log entries
To delete an entry:
Press MUTE/DELETE on the handset or X/DELETE on the telephone base
to delete the shown entry.
To delete all entries:
1. Press MENU/SELECT when in idle mode.
2. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to >Caller ID log, then press
3. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to >Del all calls, then press
4. When the screen shows Delete all calls?, press
MENU/SELECT to confirm. There is a confirmation tone
and the screen returns to the previous menu.
>Del all calls
>Del all calls