Open as PDF
Create directory entries
Create a new directory entry
1. Press MENU/SELECT in idle mode to enter the main menu.
2. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to >Directory, then press
3. Press qCID or pDIR to highlight >Add contact.
4. Press MENU/SELECT.
5. Use the dialing keys to enter a telephone number (up to
30 digits) when prompted.
Press qCID or pDIR to move the cursor to the left
Press MUTE/DELETE on the handset or X/DELETE on the
telephone base to erase a digit.
Press and hold MUTE/DELETE on the handset or
X/DELETE on the telephone base to erase all digits.
Press and hold REDIAL/PAUSE to enter a three-second
dialing pause (a p appears).
Copy a number from the redial list by pressing
REDIAL/PAUSE then qCID, pDIR or pressing
REDIAL/PAUSE repeatedly to locate the number. Press
MENU/SELECT to copy the number.
6. Press MENU/SELECT to move on to the name.
The display shows Number already saved if the number
is already in the directory. You cannot save the same