Open as PDF
Options while on calls
To access the caller ID log while on a call:
1. Press MENU/SELECT.
2. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to >Caller ID log, then press MENU/SELECT.
3. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to the desired number.
4. Press MENU/SELECT to dial the number shown.
To access the redial list while on a call:
1. Press REDIAL/PAUSE to show the most recently
2. Press qCID or pDIR to scroll to the desired number,
or press REDIAL/PAUSE repeatedly to find the desired
number. Then press Then press MENU/SELECT to dial the number shown.
You cannot edit a directory entry while on a call. For more details about the directory,
see page 49.
You cannot copy a caller ID entry into the directory while on a call. For more details about
the caller ID history, see page 59.
If you press REDIAL/PAUSE while on a call, you can only view the 10 most recently dialed
numbers and you cannot erase the entries. For more details about the redial memory, see
Press OFF/CANCEL on the handset or CANCEL on the telephone base to exit redial,
directory or caller ID history when on a call.
Temporary tone dialing
If you have pulse (rotary) service only, you can switch from pulse to touch-tone
dialing temporarily during a call. This is useful if you need to send touch-tone
signals to access your telephone banking or long distance services.
1. During a call, press TONE .
2. Use the dialing keys to enter the desired number. The telephone sends
3. The telephone automatically returns to pulse dialing after you end the call.