Open as PDF
26 Troubleshooting Troubleshooting 27
• Some electronic devices are susceptible to
electromagnetic interference sent by devices that may not
be adequately shielded. For best performance, position
the Wireless Home Phone device as far from these types
of devices (TV sets, radios and other automated ofﬁce
equipment) as possible (at least 8 feet) so as to avoid
possible electromagnetic interference.
• Do not use the device in hospitals.
• Do not use the device on board aircraft.
Operating of the device may interfere with medical devices
like hearing aids and pacemakers. Consult a physician or the
manufacturer of the medical device before using.
• Be aware of usage limitations when using the device at
places such as oil warehouses or chemical factories,
where there are explosive gases or explosive products
being processed. Even if your terminal is in idle state, it still
transmits radio frequency (RF) energy.
• Keep the antenna free from obstructions and position the
antenna straight up. This will ensure best call quality.
• Please put the device in a safe place. The device may cause
injury if used as a toy by children.
• Do not put other things on the terminal to avoid
• Please use original accessories or accessories that are
approved by vendor. Using any unapproved accessories
may affect your device’s performance, damage your
terminal, or even cause danger to you and violate related
national regulations about telecom terminals.
• Because the device can produce an electromagnetic eld,
do not place it near magnetic items such as computer disks.
• Do not expose the device to direct sunlight or store it in hot
areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic
• Prevent liquids from leaking into the device.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the device by yourself. Non-
expert handling of the device may cause bodily injury or
• Do not install or remove the SIM card when the power is on.