Open as PDF
A quick overview presented in this chapter will give you enough information to start using the
player for your enjoyment. To use the surround sound features of this player, refer to “Hookups”
on page 19.
• You cannot connect this player to a TV that does not have a video input jack.
• Be sure to turn off the power of each component before connecting.
Step 1: Unpacking
Check that you have the following items:
•Audio/video cord (pinplug × 3 y pinplug × 3) (1)
•Remote commander (remote) (1)
•Size R6 (AA) batteries (2)
•A plug adaptor is included with some models.
Step 2: Inserting Batteries into the Remote
You can control the player using the supplied remote. Insert two size R6 (AA) batteries by
matching the 3 and # ends on the batteries to the markings inside the compartment. When using
the remote, point it at the remote sensor on the player.
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid place.
• Do not drop any foreign object into the remote casing, particularly when replacing the batteries.
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct light from the sun or a lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a
• If you do not use the remote for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage from
battery leakage and corrosion.