Open as PDF
You cannot be heard by the other party.
• Make sure the handset or headset cord is connected properly and securely.
• Make sure MUTE is not turned on.
Phone does not ring.
• Make sure the ringer is turned on.
•You may have too many extension phones on your line. Try unplugging some phones.
• See solutions for “No dial tone.”
• Make sure Do Not Disturb is not turned on.
Incoming voice too low or none at all.
• Check and adjust volume control setting.
Memory dialing doesn’t work
• Make sure you program the memory location keys correctly .
• Make sure you follow proper dialing sequence .
Battery LOW indicator blinks or is solid
• The batteries need replacing or are not installed.