Open as PDF
Important Information for Safe Use (continued)
• Check the regulations affecting the use of hands-free devices where you drive. Only
use the Headset when and where it is safe to do so.
Operation in Special Environments
• Medical equipment and hospitals: Due to the risk of interference with medical
equipment, do not use the Headset or a mobile phone nearby without permission.
• Aircraft: To avoid interference with communication systems, turn the Headset OFF
when required to do so by airline regulations. Never use the Headset while in the air.
• If you are unsure if radio-transmitting equipment is allowed in any area, seek
authorization before turning the Headset ON.
• Only use the charger supplied with the Headset to charge the product to avoid risk of
damage or personal injury.
• The charger can only be disconnected by unplugging, so it is recommended to only
use a power socket easily accessible.