Open as PDF
What does this limited warranty cover?
The manufacturer of this VTech Product warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase
(“Consumer” or “you”) that the Product and all accessories provided in the sales package
(“Product”) are free from defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms
and conditions, when installed and used normally and in accordance with the Product operating
instructions. This limited warranty extends only to the Consumer for Products purchased and used
in the United States of America and Canada.
What will VTech do if the Product is not free from defects in materials and workmanship
during the limited warranty period (“Materially Defective Product”)?
During the limited warranty period, VTech’s authorized service representative will repair or replace
at VTech’s option, without charge, a Materially Defective Product. If we repair the Product, we may
use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we choose to replace the Product, we may replace
it with a new or refurbished Product of the same or similar design. We will retain defective parts,
modules, or equipment. Repair or replacement of the Product, at VTech’s option, is your exclusive
remedy. VTech will return the repaired or replacement Products to you in working condition. You
should expect the repair or replacement to take approximately 30 days.
How long is the limited warranty period?
The limited warranty period for the Product extends for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase.
If VTech repairs or replaces a Materially Defective Product under the terms of this limited warranty,
this limited warranty also applies to the repaired or replacement Product for a period of either (a) 90
days from the date the repaired or replacement Product is shipped to you or (b) the time remaining
on the original one-year warranty; whichever is longer.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage,
improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, ﬁre, water or other
liquid intrusion; or
2. Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modiﬁcation by anyone other than
an authorized service representative of VTech; or
3. Product to the extent that the problem experienced is caused by signal conditions, network
reliability, or cable or antenna systems; or
4. Product to the extent that the problem is caused by use with non-VTech accessories; or
5. Product whose warranty/quality stickers, product serial number plates or electronic serial
numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible; or
6. Product purchased, used, serviced, or shipped for repair from outside the United States of
America or Canada, or used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited
to Products used for rental purposes); or
7. Product returned without a valid proof of purchase (see item 2 below); or
8. Charges for installation or set up, adjustment of customer controls, and installation or repair of
systems outside the unit.