Open as PDF
6. MEM - This key enters channels in the Memory Scan Mode.
When used in conjunction with H/L, the LCD Panel brightness can
be adjusted. When used in conjunction with the 16/9 key, the
Channel Mode of Operation can be selected.
• Press MEM to enter a selected channel in Memory Scan
• Press and hold MEM, then press H/L to adjust the LCD Panel
light intensity from bright to dim. Repeat this action to return to
the bright intensity setting.
• Press and hold MEM, and then press 16/9 to change the
Channel Mode of Operation between US, International, or
7. H/L - This key is used to switch between HI (25 Watts) where
allowed, or LO (1 Watt) output power. When pressed and held,
this key activates the PA mode and, when used in conjunction
with the MEM key, this key adjusts the brightness of the LCD
• Press H/L to switch between HI and LO output power.
• Press and hold H/L to access the Public Address Mode.
• Press and hold MEM, and then press H/L to adjust the
brightness of the LCD Panel backlight.
The LCD Panel backlight indicator is at the brightest level when
the OCEANUS is shipped from the factory.
8. STEP - This key is used to step through the channels entered in
the Memory Scan Mode. When pressed and held, this key also
starts and stops the SCAN Mode.
• Press STEP to step to a desired channel.
• Press and hold STEP to begin the Channel Scan Mode and
initiate Triple Watch automatically.
UT881BL OCEANUS-bk 11/25/02 10:28 AM Page 6