Open as PDF
25. Navigate to Bulk Administration > Upload/Download files and import the .csv file that you saved in step 17.
Set the following parameters:
• Target = Phones
• Transaction Type = Insert Phone - Specific Details
26. Click Save.
27. Navigate to Bulk Administration > Phones > Insert Phones.
28. In the Insert Phones section, click the Insert Phones Specific Details option, and select the file that you uploaded
in step 25.
29. In the Phone Template Name drop-down list, click the template that you created in step 10.
30. Click Run Immediately > Submit.
Update BlackBerry MVS users in the MVS Console to use
Voice over Wi-Fi calling
1. In the MVS Console, in the left pane, expand Users.
2. Click Manage.
3. Select the check box beside each user account that you want to change.
4. Click Change MVS User Settings.
5. Set the Default network for BlackBerry MVS calls option and the When <default network> is unavailable, use
<secondary network> option appropriately for the users.
6. Click Review Changes.
7. Click Save.
Update BlackBerry MVS users in the MVS Console to use Voice over Wi-Fi calling