Open as PDF
JABRA BT8040 BLUETOOTH STEREO HEADSET
need more help?
Phone 0800 0327026
Taking care oF your headseT
• Always store the Jabra BT8040 with the power o and safely
• Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (above 45°C/113°F – in-
cluding direct sunlight – or below -10°C/14°F). This can shorten
battery life and may aect operation.
• High temperatures may also degrade performance. Do not
expose the Jabra BT8040 to rain or other liquids.
Headsets are capable of delivering sounds at loud volumes and
high pitched tones. Exposure to such sounds can result in per-
manent hearing loss damage. The volume level may vary based
on conditions such as the phone you are using, its reception and
volume settings, and the environment. Please read the safety
guidelines below prior to using this headset.
1. Prior to using this product follow these steps
• Before putting on the headset, turn the volume control to its
• Put the headset on, and then
• Slowly adjust the volume control to a comfortable level.
2. During the use of this product
• Keep the volume at the lowest level possible and avoid using
the headset in noisy environments where you may be inclined
to turn up the volume;
• If increased volume is necessary, adjust the volume control