Open as PDF
Charging the Battery Pack
Your radio is powered by a specially designed Lithium Ion battery pack.
• Before operating the UH075, charge the Lithium Ion battery pack for 5
hours without interruption in the drop-in charger.
1. Place the UH075 in the drop-in charger.
2. The red LED illuminates and stays ON, until fully
• The charger won’t overcharge the battery pack. When charging is
completed, the charge LED is no longer illuminated.
• Do not transmit when the UH075 is in the drop-in charger!
• You can monitor incoming calls while the UH075 is in the drop-in charger.
4. To take the beltclip off the radio, turn it
and slid it up.
UT01913ZZ_1 11/21/03 5:50 PM Page 6