Open as PDF
The BE-3872 will store up to 10 speed dial numbers.
Storing Phone Numbers
1. With the handset in the idle state, press l. The
phone will beep and the IN USE LED will flash.
2. Dial the number you wish to store (up to 16 digits).
Note: Press R to insert a dialing pause into the
number. The pause lasts for 4 seconds and uses
one digit of the 16 digits available.
3. Press l.
4. Press the dial pad key for the location where you wish
to store the number. The handset will give a
Note: If you make a mistake the handset will give two quick beeps to let you
know that the number was not stored.
Making Speed Dial Calls
1. Push T. The LED on the handset will flash while the handset is scanning
for a clear channel. The handset In Use LED will glow steadily when a
connection is made. Wait until you hear a dial tone.
2. Press l
and the dial pad key location where the number is stored.
3. When you are finished with your call, press T
, or place the handset back
on the base.
Note: It is possible to “Chain Dial” stored numbers. Simply repeat steps 2 and
3 for each additional number you wish to dial during the same call.
Deleting a Stored Number
1. With the handset in the idle state, press l. The handset will beep.
2. Press R
and then press l. After each press the phone will beep.
3. Press the dial pad key location of the stored number that you want to delete.
The handset will give a confirmation tone.
In Use LED
1. Pick up the handset from the base and press T.
The LED on the handset will flash while the
handset is scanning for a clear channel. The LED
will glow steadily when a connection is made. Wait
until you hear a dial tone.
2. Dial the number you wish to dial.
3. When you are finished talking, press the T
place the unit back into the base to end the call.
Note: The IN USE light on the handset will illuminate
when the line is active.
When you hear the phone ring:
1. If the handset is in the base, lift the handset from the base. The handset will
turn on. There is no need to push the T
key if the unit is on the base when
the call comes in.
2. If the handset is off the base, you will need to press T
to answer the call.
3. When you are finished, push T
or place the handset back on the base.
To: Do This:
Redial the last number Press T. Wait for dial tone and then press R.
Adjust the volume in the Press
▲▼during a call until the desired volume level
earpiece is reached.
Switch to temporary tone Press the *
key after the phone is in use. The phone
dialing will remain in tone dialing mode for the duration of the call.
Receive a call waiting call Press E
to go to the new caller.
Press E again to go back to the original caller.
Mute a call Press the L
to continue speaking to the caller.
In Use LED
▲ ▼ Key