Open as PDF
Avanti 3015 and Avanti 3000 sets 9
To place a non-ringing call
1. Dial the extension number.
When the called party answers:
2. Lift the handset to talk.
To place a ringing call
1. Dial the TONE access code
2. Dial the extension number.
If the extension you called is busy
When you dial an extension and hear busy tone, you can
activate the Callback feature:
2. Dial the CALLBACK/QUEUE access code (
When the called extension becomes available, your tele-
Lift the handset.
You hear the called extension rin
To cancel Call back
1. Dial the CANCEL code
3. Dial the CALLBACK/QUEUE access code (
3015_3000txt.book Page 9 Wednesday, August 4, 1999 11:13 AM