Open as PDF
Phone Book Menu
To send tones manually
■ While on a call, enter the appropriate numbers. The tones associated
with the numbers are immediately sent over the air.
To send tones saved in your phone book
1. While on a call, press book.
2. Find an entry and press view.
3. Press options.
4. Press for Send Tones. The tones associated with the numbers are
immediately sent over the air.
You can speed dial a phone number if you know the location number of the
phone book entry. You can speed dial any of the 99 location numbers unless
the phone is restricted (see Restricting the phone, page 36). If you restrict
the phone, only the first nine phone book locations are available for speed
To speed dial a phone number
1. Enter the location number.
2. Press .
If you set one-touch dial to “on,” you can dial any of the 99 location numbers
without pressing . To set one-touch dial, see One-Touch Dial, page 48.
To one-touch dial a location number
1. Set one-touch dial to “on” (see One-Touch Dial, page 48).
2. Press and hold the location number. For double-digit locations, press
and release the first digit, and then press and hold the second digit. For
■ Press and hold for location number 3.
■ Press and then press and hold for location number 32.