Open as PDF
Cordless phone answer machine
Specifications Product highlights
• Display colours: Black and White
• Display technology: Liquid Crystal Display
• Main Display Resolution: 108x65 pixel
• Backlight colour: Blue
• Base station ringers: Instrumental, Polyphonic,
Recordable melody, Melody download
• Handset ringers: Instrumental, Polyphonic,
• Volume Control: Volume Control up/down
• Alarms: Alarm Clock, Night Mode
• Base Station keys: Answering machine keys, Paging
• Battery charging indication
• Call Management: Call Waiting, Caller ID,
Conference Call, Explicit Call Transfer,
• Ease of Use: Hands free mode, Keypad Lock,
Menu Control, Graphical User Interface
• Function: Babysit function
• Multi base capability: 4
• Multi handset capability: Up to 6 handsets
• Signal strength indication
• Text input: Eatoni
• VIP group with own melody: Yes, 3 groups
• Name & number shared phonebook: 250 names
• SMS storage capacity: 60
• Call log entries: 40
• Plug & Play Answering machine
• Recording time capacity: 15 min
• VIP outgoing message
• Call screening
• Answerphone remote access
• Handset dimensions: 135 x 47 x 28 mm
• Battery type: AAA
• Battery Type: NiMH
• Kind of Battery: Rechargeable
• Mains power: AC 220-240V - 50Hz
• Number of batteries: 2
• Talk time: 15 hours
• Standby time: 300 hours
• Antenna: Integrated on base, Integrated on
• Dialling: Tone, Pulse
• Messaging: SMS (Short Message Service)
• Green Flagship
Issue date 2007-12-07
12 NC: 9961 400 04885
EAN: 87 10895 90686 9
© 2007 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips
Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
Plug & Play pack - 3 handsets
A convenient Plug & Play phone package including a base
and 3 handsets.
No need to stop what you are doing and go to give the
handset to your son when his friend calls: you can freely
and easily call the handset in his bedroom and transfer
Base and handset TAM control
Just look at the base station to know instantly whether
you have received any messages. Listening or deleting
messages then become as simple as pressing one key on
the base station - for those who never remember where
they left their handset.
Specific Outgoing Messages
When you're away or do not wish to be disturbed you
15-minute recording time
No need to try learning the phone numbers of your
friends and family. By assigning a name to a number, you
only have to search for the name and the number
automatically comes with it.
300-hours standby autonomy
Leave your handset off the base for more than 12 days
without the need to recharge it. This contributes to make
a very environment friendly device.
Keep traces of the messages you receive. Thanks to the
large onboard storage capacity, you do not need to erase
precious messages anymore.
This function offers the possibility to personalise your
phone by downloading ringtones. Simply call the
dedicated service provider and select your favourite song.
An SMS is sent to you, together with the attached melody.
You can select this melody as you would any other
ringtones (country and network dependent).
Identify who's calling by the ringtone! The VIP icons and
melodies indicate to which group in the phonebook the
caller belongs. Phonebook entries can be divided in
different VIP groups for which you can allocate a specific
Personal SMS Boxes
With a personal SMS box, you are assured that nobody
except you will read your messages. Your box is protected
by a pin-code that you define.