Open as PDF
Register your product and get support at CD450
Listen to new messages recorded on the answering machine (for CD455/SE455)
Press o on the base station to turn on the answering machine (the LED is turned on).
The outgoing message is played.
p on the base station to play phone messages (the first recorded message
will be played first).
s to skip the current message and play the next message.
R to go back to the previous message (if pressed within 1 second of current
R to replay current message (if pressed after 1 second of current message
-+ to adjust speaker volume during message playback.
f to delete the current message.
o again to turn off the answering machine (the LED is turned off).
Refer to your CD455/SE455 User Manual for details about the answering machine
Quick start guide
Welcome to Philips!
Register your product and get support at
See the user manual that came with your phone.
2008 ©Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without the
written consent of the copyright owner.
Printed in China
3111 285 46431
For more information, please refer to the User Manual that came with your phone.
• Signal icon flashing • The handset may be out of range. Move closer to the
• If the handset displays UNREGISTERED, register the
• Handset on the
charger does not
• Check that the batteries are inserted correctly.
• Make sure the handset is placed properly on the charger.
• Batteries may be defective. Purchase new ones from
• No display • Check that the batteries are charged.
• Check the power and phone connections.
• Handset does not ring • Check that the handset ringer is turned on.
• Caller number is not
• Service is not activated. Check your subscription with
your network provider.
• Caller does not hear
• Move closer to the base station.
• Move the base station at least one meter away from
any electronic appliances.